The culinary uses and additional benefits of Cilantro have been documented for centuries. Applied topically, Cilantro is very soothing and cooling to the skin, and it adds a fresh, herbal aroma to any essential oil blend when diffused. Cilantro’s culinary uses are endless, adding a flavourful twist to meats, salads, dips, and guacamole.
- Add to stir fries, salads, and dips to experience Cilantro’s distinct flavour.
- Diffuse with citrus essential oils for a fresh, herbal aroma.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120 mL of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimise any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
- Clearing and clarifying aroma.
- Gives food a fresh and tasty flavour.
- Soothing to the senses and emotions.
Fresh, herbal, sweet, pungent